Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sometimes you just have to laugh!!!!!!

Sometimes you really have to laugh
Tonight I had to put the link to this blog on Facebook
 so my eldest daughter could
 find it. 

WE DO NOT APPEAR
 TO RATE A MENTION ON THE INTERNET

So out of the blue I received an email from
http://antique-pocket-watches.co.uk/
to say they had
stumbled upon me
(How anyone can stumble on something not there I am not sure but I just love it LOL)

and as they found me quite interesting
 they had featured me in their list of blogs at


http://antique-pocket-watches.co.uk/blog_awards/index.php?id=11341

Sheila, congratulations on finding me and I really don't mind giving you a mention particularly as the top dog in our pack did once  collect (in his own small way) hunter pocket watches 

AND....
Having been in marketing and advertising before the onset of the world of the internet and in fact computers 

I HAVE TO APPLAUD

those people who can come up with these wonderful
ways of getting their product out there

Old pocket watches are beautiful things
 and we all know how collectible the fob chains they hung on have become
so look around and see what you can find
but I have to warn you 
YOU CANNOT STOP AT ONE!!!!
Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Funny story, great images... I'm going to have to look into this, this pocket-watch thing... They have character!
    Thanks for stopping by recently too!

    ReplyDelete

I get such a kick out of your comments so please leave one. Its like finding that extra present under the Christmas tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails