Monday, March 29, 2010

Marketing Mr Rose.....

For many years 
I was in retail advertising and marketing
and I thought I was one of the best

(no false modesty here...I was pretty damn good!!)

Until now...


Until 


Mr rose


























 Go here to meet his models, everyone of them a real, real person
 like you and me.
They work in and around the beautiful Mr Rose.
his incredibly beautiful mailings and his emails
 entice you,
 spoil you
 and 
intrigue you
AND YOU CAN SHOP ONLINE NOW!!!
dangerous territory!
Do yourself a favour go visit 



Somehow, some where I got right of the beaten track.
 This blog got it's name because it was going to be about
 the furniture we restore and the pieces we collect...
funny thing ...I haven't done any of that yet!
Hopefully I will get around to it one day!!!!!

Goodnight

6 comments:

  1. I love their promo catalogues! I keep them and look at them all the time, they are soooo inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to go right over there NOW and check it all out! Thanks Julienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the blog, it's going along nicely. I'll be checking out Mr Rose..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gorgeous shop is now on my "To Do" list for next week - can't wait to get to Paddington to look at all this loveliness! Thanks. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my friend! You are always so kind.
    Nice pictures.;-) Hug Stina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julienne, thanks for stopping by my blog. I always get quite excited to find a new blogger with a bit in common...I'm your newest follower. Look forward to finding out a bit more over time. But please...no more on-line finds to test my willpower...I have none!

    ReplyDelete

I get such a kick out of your comments so please leave one. Its like finding that extra present under the Christmas tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails