Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How proud am I.....

I just want
 to take a moment
of your time
to introduce you to


 Harry




Alas the paper got it wrong!
Harry is in Year 12
(his final year)
and is School Captain


Some things are difficult for Harry
 but with the help of his amazing Mother 


Lise


he steps into areas that would terrify most of us.
 For example, recently
 he stood in front of over 200 people
 and gave a talk about the special Olympics
and he had the crowd eating out of his hand!


This wonderful young man 
has struggled all his life
 with problems most of us can't understand 
but his quirky,
 and very dry
 sense of humour,
his ready smile,
 his love of family,
and
 the respect he earns from his peers


make him a young man
 I am very proud to call my


 GRANDSON

8 comments:

  1. No wonder you are proud... what a fine young man. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should be.
    i find it exciting for myself or a loved one catching a bit of press.

    best wished and congratulations,
    renee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments. What I didn't mention was that as a baby the Doctors told Lise that he would NEVER walk and that he would NEVER talk. I think he did a remarkable job don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is a cutie!
    thats fantastic. congrats to the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great post about a great guy... I wanted to come by and thank you for visiting my blog. I was wondering what would keep you from just putting a poly on the floor so the upkeep would be easy? Surly a salesperson at Lowes ect could tell you how to do that. Just a thought...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he's wonderful! He must feel so proud of himself. Thanks for sharing..Have a lovely weekend..Rachaelx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful young man. Proud Grandma.

    Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go Harry!! What an exciting future awaits this gorgeous boy.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I get such a kick out of your comments so please leave one. Its like finding that extra present under the Christmas tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails