Monday, February 28, 2011

I did promise I'd try....!



Jane does this count?????




I have a secret to confess
but before I tell
Jane you must promise you will still speak to me

OK

promise?



I have terrible trouble picking flowers or pruning shrubs
the reason I have trouble is...

I am not totally convinced that it is painless
to the said shrub or flower!!!!!

What if the plant is soundlessly screaming
 as I have at it with the secateurs?

Dumb...I know....really dumb!

but every time I go to cut
I get this terrible picture in my head and just can't do it.

AND

that is the reason for my dashing pink paper roses!
and why I enjoy this in my garden 



Now to see really beautiful floral arrangements in the home
go to


and just enjoy her utterly charming blog

Goodnight 

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I never know what I am going to find when I come to visit.

    I can't assure you either way about the feelings of said shrubs and flowers.

    But if it were so, after my garden clean up yesterday, there are a lot of wounded soldiers out there.

    I hope the screaming doesn't keep you awake:)

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize for your tender heart! And, your yard is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is some science that says that there's a change in something-or-other in trees when one is cut down nearby. Someone measure it. I believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think paper indoors and flowers outdoors is just fine. Jane won't mind. That lush bush (tree?) in your yard is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julienne you are so funny! But I suppose we don't know do we, really? (if it hurts the plant / shrub?!!)... XX

    ReplyDelete

I get such a kick out of your comments so please leave one. Its like finding that extra present under the Christmas tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails