Thursday, January 28, 2010

No more babies to admire


Yesterday I mentioned Maggie's visit to the vet
I thought you might like to see her last litter
1 tartan bear
1 cream dog
a  grey cat
1 tennis ball coloured green
Each one had been carefully selected
 for its obvious class and breeding
 and many a soft cuddly piece
 was ignored in favour of the tennis ball
For six weeks we were invited to admire
 and pet these precious babies 
as they were presented to us each morning. 
Woe betide Souki if she even looked in their direction, 

 so poor pet spent most of the six weeks
 on her bed at the back door wondering what had happened to her best friend

1 comment:

  1. Aha! So that's where Toulouse went! Still, I suppose Maggie will ahve looked after him better than I...

    ReplyDelete

I get such a kick out of your comments so please leave one. Its like finding that extra present under the Christmas tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails